Fabulous Recipes For Her Golden Birthday Party
Any birthday is exciting, but your girlfriend’s golden birthday should be considered a tad bit more special. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to celebrate this number mirroring, maybe because they are simply unaware of golden birthdays.
If you are one of the lucky ones who is planning a celebration for your lady love, we have two fine recipes for you.
Whether you are hosting a formal sit-down dinner or a casual house party, canapé strikes the right balance between fancy and practicality. Your guests can mingle with each other or participate in a well-thought-out fun game night while devouring delicious one-bite food.
Keeping with the golden theme, here’s a recipe for Crispy Thai Bags. These pockets of umami will keep your guests wanting more.
CRISPY THAI BAGS
Serves: 10 I Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Thai sweet Chilli sauce
- A handful of chopped chives for garnish (optional)
For the filling:
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoon mushroom soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
- 6-ounce ground pork
- 2-ounce shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 6 ounce Wood ear mushroom (soaked and chopped)
- 2-ounce Moroccan tofu (pressed and cooked)
- Start by chopping the shrimp and mix it with ground pork, garlic, mushroom soy sauce, white pepper, and green onion. For the vegan filling, substitute the shrimp and pork with mushrooms and tofu.
- Next up, take a spoonful of the mix and place it on the centre of one wonton wrapper. Dip your fingers in water and light dab the edges. Now pinch the edges together to form a bag.
- Heat vegetable oil upto 350 degrees in a deep fryer. Carefully fry till golden brown.
- Place the fried wontons on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Sprinkle some chopped chives and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.
A gilded party is incomplete without a glittery, delectable cocktail. Gold Rush Bellini Is a dangerous combination of rose-gold deliciousness and Instagram envy. And when served with delicious Lindt balls and Swiss chocolates, they make a heavenly pair. Don’t forget to order chocolate hampers from Edible Blooms so that your guests can indulge in rich chocolate and have a great time.
GOLD RUSH BELLINI
Serves: 6 I Prep time: 30 minutes
- For simple syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 bottle of Prosecco (750ml)
- 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1 recipe of simple syrup
Edible gold leaf
For simple syrup:
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar and bring it to a boil. Keep stirring till all the sugar dissolves.
- Add raspberries, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, till they disintegrate.
- Pour the syrup through a sieve to separate the raspberry seeds. Place it aside to cool.
- In a blender, blend together simple syrup and frozen peaches into a puree. If required, add water to achieve a puree consistency.
- Fill your serving glasses with 1/4 th cup of puree. Top with chilled Prosecco.
- You can either add edible gold glitter or coat the glass rim with edible gold flakes.
Serve and enjoy!
Don’t shy from going all out for your girl’s gilded affair! Bring in a new year of her life with tempting treats and shimmering beverages. Don’t forget to get her a unique birthday gift. If you want her to go gaga over you, choose personalised gifts from Edible Blooms’ birthday gifts for her collection. Happy Shopping!